17.4.08

Red Ken



Check this: a viral promo for current Mayor Of London, Ken Livingstone (formerly known as Thatcher baiting Red Ken). It's very well done: as I watched the footage of London winning the 2012 Olympic bid, followed by 7/7, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end... I'll be voting Ken and the Green lady. Not sure which way round. Probably the Green lady first, then Ken. But will never ever ever vote for that clown Bojo.

Ken has his faults but has been good overall and what he has to say about London in the wake of 7/7 really hits a nerve for me. It's what Tony Blair and Gordon Brown and our media should be saying rather than alienating and dividing Britain with this 42 day without trial detention law, and simplistic Muslims are terrorists message.
Makes me sick. Anyway slightly off topic for this blog. But important.

Thanks to future MP Sunny Hundal and Pickled Politics for bringing this viral to my attention. Check it for enlightened debates and opinion, on politics, culture, the world and beyond.