23.11.07

Do U Know????




I shouldn't really be posting this, as it's a shhhecret, but no one reads this blog so it don't really matter. Virtually everyone I know is LOVING Toddla T's Do U Know mixtape. Watch this lad go.

It was a pleasant surprise to discover he's part of Small Arms Fiya, coz Pressure with Ayah, was one of the few singles out of the many I get sent, that pricked my ears this summer: warm, fuzzy, bumping broken bassline business. Nice to know that these ears can still spot a talented producer and distinctive sound.

Anyways you can catch also him at the Thugs & Hugs at The Legion, Old Street next Friday with residents Patchwork Pirates, at a night of 'gully hip hop, riddim'n'bounce, dancehall, baltimore club, miami bass and future bumps'.

I'm saving myself for Man Make Music vs Bruk at Corsica Studios (December 21st) with Toddla T and N Type.